Alibi 185 Inch 720p HD Widescreen Security-Grade LED Monitor ALI-L19W
Displays high-definition video and features BNC, HDMI and VGA outputs for flexible connectivity
- 1366 x 768 (720p) HD display resolution
- 1,000:1 contrast ratio produces sharp, high-contrast images
- 16:9 aspect ratio for widescreen viewing
- Up to 250 cd/m² image brightness with high level of visibility
- 3D comb filter and de-interlace filters screen noise and enhances resolution
- Fast 5 ms response time ensures smooth image viewing during fast-moving activity
- Multiple connection ports ( 1x BNC input, 1x BNC output, 1x HDMI output and 1x VGA (D-Sub) analog output) provide flexible connectivity options for viewing video
- VESA™ mounting hole pattern (100 mm x 100 mm)
This Alibi 18.5 Inch Widescreen Security-Grade LED Monitor offers high-resolution viewing and is engineered to withstand the rigorous demands of 24/7 surveillance environments.
The slim 16.7 million color LED display brings your surveillance video to life with vivid, colorful images. The anti-glare monitor features a 1366 x 768 (720p) HD display resolution enabling you to view your security video with exceptional clarity and detail on a high-resolution screen.
The monitor offers a 170° horizontal and 160° vertical viewing angle, and a 16:9 aspect ratio for widescreen viewing.
The security-grade LED monitor produces a 250 cd/m² image brightness level with a high level of visibility, along with a 1,000:1 contrast ratio for perfectly-balanced, high-contrast images.
Other features that enhance your viewing experience include a 3D comb filter de-interlace feature that filters out screen noise and enhances resolution, along with a fast 5 ms response time to ensure smooth viewing of video during fast-moving activity on-screen.
This Alibi monitor is equipped with multiple video signal inputs and outputs for flexible connectivity. You can easily connect your DVR, NVR, PC, or laptop to the monitor for viewing video.
Connection ports include:
- (1) BNC input
- (1) BNC output
- (1) HDMI input
- (1) VGA (D-Sub) analog input
The flat-panel display can be stand-mounted with the included stand, or wall-mounted to meet your application needs (wall mount sold separately). The monitor is equipped with 100 x 100 mm VESA™ mounting hole pattern for mounting the flat-panel display onto a wall. VESA is a family of standards defined by the Video Electronics Standards Association for mounting flat-panel displays and TVs to stands or wall mounts.
Why Choose a Security-Grade Monitor?
Security-grade monitors are designed to withstand the rigorous demands of surveillance applications. And unlike cheaper consumer-grade displays, security-grade monitors are built-to-last and provide the reliability, image quality, and performance needed for around-the-clock surveillance.
- Engineered for continuous 24/7 surveillance
- Higher resolution with better picture quality
- Equipped with proper ventilation to prevent overheating
- More inputs and outputs (BNC connectors offer greater flexibility for viewing video)
- Lower power consumption
The monitor comes with a 3-year warranty, free US-based technical support and 30-day money back guarantee.
All Alibi purchases are protected by a 30-day money-back guarantee, unlimited US-based technical support, and our Alibi 3-Year Blanket Warranty.
What is an Alibi 3-Year Blanket Warranty?
Our Alibi 3-Year Blanket Warranty covers your entire purchase, with no asterisks and no exceptions! The warranty covers all Alibi camera and recorder hardware and components, and pre-installed hard drives. If you have an issue, we provide unlimited technical support – and manage all returns and exchanges directly, minimizing unnecessary down-time.
What’s Covered by the Warranty?
- DVRS: physical recorders, components, fans, and pre-installed hard drives
- Cameras: imagers, components, built-in IR illuminators, housings, brackets and accessories
- PTZ Cameras: imagers, components, pan/tilt motors, and housings
- All Technologies: analog, HD-TVI, and IP
Learn more about the Alibi 3-Year Blanket Warranty
- (1) 18.5″ widescreen security-grade LED monitor
- (1) Adjustable tilt stand
- (1) Power supply
- (1) VGA cable
Contact Our Security Experts Today!
Call now at 855-338-8078 to discuss your project. We will provide a FREE security needs analysis -
and will work with you to meet your security needs, and budget.
FREE Needs Analysis!
Fill out the form below and receive a free, no obligation quote from a security expert in Saginaw, TX.